All About Slate Roofing - East London, Eastern Cape
Natural slate is one of the most long-lasting and visually appealing roofing materials available.
The awesome power of nature that formed slate, combined with the expertise and skill of the craftsman in hand shaping and fixing the roofing slate, puts slate in a class of its own. Slate is a natural product that comes from the ground and can be safely returned to it. Petrochemical-based asphalt and fiberglass roofing typically last 15 to 20 years.
Slate Roofing Advantages:
- Slate is environmentally friendly.
- Slate is both waterproof and impervious to water.
- Slate is fireproof – it just doesn’t burn!
- Slate does not require ongoing maintenance, such as painting.
Under extreme temperatures, slate remains stable.
- Slate is stable under extreme conditions of either hot or cold climates.
Slate is available in natural earthy tones, and no two pieces are the same.
The cost of slate is low when you take into account the long term durability.
Request a Free Estimate
Need A Free Estimate?
Rubber waterproofing Sealants’s workmanship is world class and our dedicated staff are focused in their ability to guarantee a high standard of roof waterproofing repair and maintenance.